Is your child….
- frustrated by things that should be easy.
- Struggling to write and keep up with the class.
- Having trouble with reading comprehension?
- Showing a dislike for writing and struggling to do homework.
- Sleep deprived and restless.
- Unable to stay focused in class, and in school.
- Gives you insightful answers but the grades and class work do not match.
- Having trouble making friends.
- Having trouble reading.
Then tuition is NOT the answer.
Sometimes, students attending mainstream school programs face challenges and find it difficult to keep up with the pace of their class. In many cases, tuitions do not help resolve the problem and the academic gap just seems to get bigger with time. That is when remedial sessions are recommended for the students.
The Remedial Program offers 45 minutes sessions per day with individualized plans that address the gaps that have become a challenge for the student to cope with in school. The sessions focus on building the skills in the area of challenge that the student is facing. Updates on the impact of the sessions are shared with parents regularly.